Pages

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Weekend News

As Italy and France prepare to fight for the 2006 World Cup (I bet my money on France to win in penalties), as the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie prepares to sweep the box office as the most succesful movie of the last few years (the $55M on the first friday only tops even the last Star Wars), as (P)Solon comes the 7h drive from San Fransisco and prepares to meet with his new "friend" (το αιδοίο σέρνει πλοίο όπως είπε και ο ίδιος), as Rajay is at Dallas for a 4-day event Indian wedding, as Pgal is back to Greece for indefinite time...

...I gave a 2 hour long talk (50 slides!) yesterday to Katsouleas and the rest on my group regarding the recent results from Brookhaven. "Take the results to the bank", Katsouleas said. (a.k.a. you can publish now). But for now I have to shrink the 2 hour talk to 20 minutes in order to present at the conference next week, and god knows how am I going to do that. Plus I have to pack for 1 week in Lake Geneva and Chicago, and I will probabaly do it in the 2 hour gap I have between the World Cup final and the flight...

Categories