Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Back to "school"

While sitting here in my office, I can hear voices talking, phones ringing, footsteps, doors opening and closing, the elevator going up and down like crazy.

There were many times this summer that I felt I was the only person in the building. It was nice, quiet and calm. I liked it because it helps me concentrate better. But now the fall semester is about to start next week, bringing more responsibilities, noisy backgrounds and people running around in the hallways.

Speaking of responsibilities, today I have to fully review 2 of my undergrad classes, Linear Algebra and Probability theory so that I can take the placement exams tomorrow in order for me to register for the acclaimed Random Processes in Engineering course. I don't expect to pass now, but still I want to go for the experience. It's fun to watch other people suffering :-)

Categories