Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Australian Open

This tournament destroyed me. These 00:30 - 03:30 matches totally fucked up my schedule. I slept at 6am the last 3 days, and now I cannot be productive at all. Hopefully tomorrow I will be brute forced to return back to normal schedules:

8am: Pick up rental car and drive around to get used to it.
11am: Meeting with Katsouleas
2pm: Behind the wheel driving test
3pm: Grab lunch and head over to Pasadena to talk with the dealer and maybe(?) buy the Mustang...

As for the tournament itself, it was the first tennis tournament I ever watched thoroughly. Shafin beated Hewitt in the final (he also has the most hot girlfriend ever). I saw some really impressive tennis. Shafin also beated #1 Federrer in the semis, who is supposed to become one of the best players ever (he hadn't lost from top 10 players for 23 matches!). At last the cable tv fees were worth it.

See you in the Roland Garros in May.

Categories